Gleeson College views the education and care of its students as a partnership between the students, parents/caregivers and staff. Therefore, communication with parents is of paramount importance to us.
Parent involvement in the committees of the Parents & Friends Association, the College Board, or in a voluntary compacity, is always highly valued and appreciated.
Gleeson College communicates with parents in a variety of ways.
- CELT - Catholic Education Learning Tool (Regular email communication with parents/caregivers)
- The Globe - Weekly College Newsletter
- Parents & Friends Committee
- Gleeson College Board
- Parent / Teacher Interviews
- Parent Information Evenings
- Enrolment Interviews
- Student Reports (distributed each term)
- Careers @ Gleeson - Careers & Subject Information Evening
- College Website
- College Yearbook
- Interviews by appointment