Employment at Gleeson
Gleeson College currently has the following employment vacancies:
Teacher (Secondary) > Maths + Science (two positions) 1.0FTE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals for the position of Teacher, commencing in January 2021.
Two positions are advertised:
- Permanent Maths and Science Teacher with the ability to teach to Stage 2 in both subjects; Chemistry experience desirable but not essential.
- Replacement Contract Maths and Science for Semester 1 2021, with likelihood of extension for Semester 2 2021.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience teaching Maths and Science as outlined above;
- Their ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents and families and the wider educational community;
- Their commitment to supporting and representing the ethos of our Catholic College as outlined in the Gleeson 10 and Gleeson Staff 5.
- Teachers at Gleeson College are committed to the belief that all students can be thriving people, capable learners and leaders for God's world, and work to ensure that students develop the knowledge, skills and attributes they need to thrive in a rapidly changing and complex world.
Applications must include a covering letter (no more than one page),curriculum vitae (two to three pages), a response to the role details using the Broad Purpose and Key Responsibilities in the Position Information Document as a guide, and details of three relevant referees including current Principal, and a completed Application Declaration Form.
Direct applications to Gleeson College (Attention: Mr Joe Corbo, Principal 2020) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4pm, Wednesday 11 November 2020.